WHO WE ARE:
Coldduck Wines is a company registered in Germany and regulated by German laws and we are the data controller for your Personal Data.
Coldduck Wines is committed to protecting any personal information that you may provide to us and we believe it is important that you know how we treat the information about you that we may receive from this website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use the Coldduck Wines website we collect certain personally-identifiable information, this will depend on what part of the website you are using:
- When you make a purchase we will collect the following personal information – name, company name (if applicable), email address, billing address, delivery address and your contact telephone number.
- If you register for the Coldduck Wines Newsletter we will use your email address to notify you of new products and offers as well as other interesting blogs and articles. You can opt out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link that can be found at the bottom of all our emails.
- We use marketing data which is made available to us when you interact with our website and marketing emails. We collect information such as whether you open the email or click on the links. We may also collect information regarding where you are such as your IP address, domaine type, browser type and which pages you have visited on our website.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
All the personal information that we collect will be stored on secure servers and treated as completely confidential. Your data is used for a variety of reasons such as:
- Using your personal details to process your order or provide order status updates, and to respond to your customer service queries.
- We use this information to assist with the running of the website, make improvements and fix technical issues.
- We may also use this information for market research, analysis and developing statistics to get an understanding of business performance and our customer profile to see how we can better serve our customers and improve business performance.
- We may use information for management and auditing of our business operation including accounting.
- You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Coldduck Wines, including links to websites of producers, affiliates and partners. This Policy only applies to information collected by our website. We have no control over these third-party websites, and your use of third party websites and features are subject to privacy policies posted on those websites. We are not responsible or liable for the privacy or business practices of any third-party websites linked to our website. Your use of third parties' websites linked to our website is at your own risk, so we encourage you to read the privacy policies of any linked third-party websites whenever you leave the Coldduck Wines website.
OUR APPROACH TO DATA SECURITY
Coldduck Wines always respect the privacy of our customers and is committed to complying with all laws relating to the protection of personal data. All the personal information that we collect will be stored on secure servers and treated as completely confidential.
To prevent unauthorised access to your data, we follow the appropriate security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information which you have given to us.
You can help preserve your privacy by ensuring that your password that you use to access password protect areas contains a mixture of lower and upper-case letters, along with numbers. You should never share your password with anyone else, and always log out of your account if you are using a public computer.
PAYMENT CARD INFORMATION
To make payments when purchasing Coldduck Wines products or Gift Cards, or other products or services, we may require credit or debit card account information. By submitting your credit or debit card account information through our website or in any other form of communication to us, to the extent permitted by applicable law, you expressly consent to the sharing of your information with third-party payment processors, and other third-party service providers (including, but not limited to, vendors who provide fraud detection services to us), and you further agree to the following terms.
- When you use a credit or debit card we provide your credit or debit card account information to our third-party payment service providers in order to process your payments.
When your credit or debit card account information is being transmitted to our website or through our website, it will be protected by cryptographic protocols. To be clear, Coldduck Wines does not itself store your credit or debit card account information, and we do not have direct control over or responsibility for your credit or debit card account information. We use third party payment processors that are the controllers of your credit card information. Our contracts with third parties that receive your credit or debit card account information require them to keep it secure and confidential.
Nonetheless, we cannot guarantee that transmissions of your credit or debit card account information or your other information will always be secure or that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat the security measures taken by Coldduck Wines or our third-party service providers. Except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded or limited due to applicable law, we assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your Coldduck Wines account with anyone. If we receive instructions using your user name and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (e.g., if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please contact us immediately.
By using the Coldduck Wines website you acknowledge and agree that:
- If you do not want us to use your personal data for marketing purposes please ensure that you untick/tick the relevant boxes situated in the account creation and purchasing process. If at any time you have given permission for us to use your data for marketing purposes and you would like to revoke this permission, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any Coldduck Wines marketing emails, or by contacting us through wine@Coldduckwines.com
How long do we retain your personal information?
Unless we advise otherwise, we will hold your personal information based on the following criteria:
- A reasonable business need exists such as managing our relationship with you, managing our operations and performing analysis and auditory tasks.
- We continue to provide purchased goods or services to you such as our loyalty program unless we are instructed otherwise.
Our data retention periods are in line with legal and regulatory requirements/guidance.
What are your rights under data protection laws?
All individuals have rights under the data protection laws, some of which do not apply in all cases. Should you wish to exercise these rights, we will explain after the point of contact on whether they can be used or not.
As an individual you have:
1) The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information
2) The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate
3) The right to have incomplete personal information completed
4) The right to object to processing of your personal information
5) The right to restrict processing of your personal information
6) The right to have your personal information erased (the “right to be forgotten”)
7) The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it
8) The right to move, copy or transfer your personal information. The right or Data portability is effective from May 2018
9) Rights in relation to automated decision making which has a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you
You can contact us using the details below.
How do I get in contact if I have any questions?
Third Party cookies from reliable sources like Google are also used in the functioning of maps, you-tube videos and all of our Social Networking functions.
For fuller or more precise information on these cookies please contact us on wine@Coldduckwines.com
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
Untermainkai 69 Frankfurt am Main DE 60329